INFORMATION POSTED ON YOUR DEVICE
When you use our services, we, with your permission, may store certain information on your device. This information is called cookies. These are small text files with letters and numbers that are stored on your device and remember your preferences when you use our services, visit our websites and online pages.
We also use local shared objects or “flash cookies”. Flash cookies are like browser cookies. They help us remember your preferences when visiting our sites and save the data necessary for playing video or audio content.
Neither cookies nor “flash cookies” can be used to access your device or use information on your computer.
Cookies and flash cookies are used by us solely for control.
We use these control methods only to track your use of our services and services, remembering your preferences.
Cookies help us to monitor your traffic on our website, improve your services and services, as well as simplify access to the website and increase interest in our services.
We use flash cookies and other cookies to show you the most relevant and preferred advertisements for you.
IMPORTANT AND NECESSARY COOKIES
Important and necessary cookies are used by us so that any user on our information or game resource can navigate the website and use its functions, such as access to safe areas of the website or making financial transactions. Without these cookies, you will not be able to work effectively on our sites.
These cookies contain information collected during your registration; they will allow us to learn more about you as a client and help provide the necessary services. We can also use this data to understand your interests and preferences on the Internet, making visits to our platforms and services more pleasant and convenient.
Our servers use three different types of cookies:
- “Temporary” cookies – this type of cookie is stored on your computer while visiting a website. Session-based cookies help you navigate our site faster, and if you are a registered customer, this allows us to provide you with relevant and relevant information. This cookie is automatically deleted when you close your browser.
- “Permanent” cookies – this type of cookie will remain on your computer for a certain time, set for each cookie separately. Flash cookies are also saved.
- “Analytical” cookies – this type of cookie allows us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our site and see how visitors use our services. This helps us improve the performance of our sites, for example, due to the fact that you can easily log in and find what you are looking for.
It is up to you to decide, and you always have a choice – agree and accept or disagree and decline the receipt of cookies.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you want, you can change your browser settings to control your cookies.
You can use your web browser to:
- delete all cookies;
- block all cookies;
- allow all cookies;
- block third-party cookies;
- clear all cookies when you close your browser;
- open a private browsing / incognito session that allows you to browse the Internet without saving local data;
- install add-ons and plugins to enhance browser features.
Where can I find cookie management information?
- Internet Explorer Cookie Information
- Chrome Cookie Information
- Firefox Cookie Information
- Safari Cookie Information
- Opera Cookie Information
You can change your Flash Player settings yourself to prevent the use of Flash files. The settings manager for your Flash Player allows you to make choices and customize your preferences.
If you decide to completely prohibit the acceptance of all cookies in your browser, then unfortunately, you will not be able to use some resources and services on our sites, and some services will not work correctly, for example, in this case we will not be able to save your chosen interface language.